Proper planning saves and pays!
Prior preparation to view homes with clients ensures a more efficient and successful outcome. When all set and organized, things that may happen outside your scope of control are better handled.
Plan ahead by:
- Checking the weather report in your local area
- Allowing adequate time to travel one area to the next
- Notifying clients ahead of time if the weather is questionable
Meeting clients at the office first is an opportunity to get all paperwork under way including making copies of the lender letter. I also recommend viewing a list of homes online showing location, features and amenities.
While there you can also:
- Print out MLS sheets of properties to view
- Get to know their wants and needs further
- Create an environment of sincere helpfulness
Allow plenty of time to view each home. Clients may wish to view a few more in any area and may spend more time in homes that maintain interest. Also, as a courtesy, if you are more than 10 minutes late, call the listing agent.
Planning ahead streamlines over-the-road driving, saving time and resources plus it adds to your professionalism. At the end of the home tour, perhaps you'll go back to the office, ready to write up a contract for your clients!
Proper planning pays in oh-so many ways. Happy sales all!
Have questions about St. George or the southern Utah area? Please contact me at 435.632.9374 or email@example.com. Glad to help with your residential real estate needs because Wanda Can!