Trivia question answers for Monday September 17, 2018
1. The kingfish is actually the largest species of what type of fish? Mackeral
2. How many strings on a standard violin? 4
3. What is the diameter of a golf hole? 4.25 inches
4. What is a Hurdy-Gurdy? Stringed instrument
Trivia questions for Tuesday Spetember 18, 2018
1. Where is the sunniest place in the world?
2. What is a turkey stuffed with a duck stuffed with a chicken called?
3. In a Scrabble game, what is the term for using all seven letters in one turn?
4. What sports figure was known as "The Wizard of Westwood"?
Enjoy your day!