As I approach the turning of the last page on the 2018 calendar, I pause to reflect upon this past year.
My mind recalls special memories of meeting new clients for the very first time and even the death of a dear client.
Life is a tapestry of smiles and tears that add profound dimension to the multitude of threads of many colors that weave through our moments.
Some of the memories that drift across my heart are:
- A particular settlement where a tear or two were shed as keys were exchanged and I was the only person in the room that understood the depth of that occurrence.
- A handcrafted framed art piece that was gifted to me by a client whom I was privileged to walk beside as she and her family navigated through a challenging season before owning their new home.
- A day at the spa being pampered as a special gift from a client that wanted me to embrace the moments of peace and relaxation.
- A special coffee meeting that led to conversation about hopes, dreams and passionate living.
- A client that had dreamed of living closer to family for years and finally made the plunge. I listed the home, guided them through the relocation process and every conversation since starts with "We're so happy."
- An extra sweet client that calls me "her daughter" and prays for me every single day!
- A bus ride to a seminar and the person beside me shared a glimpse into sacred moments of their life that have helped shape them into the extraordinary person they are today.
- Dinners and parties when I get to see the transformation a client has made from turning a 'house' into a 'home.'
This is the stuff that wakes me up.
This is the stuff that propels me.
This is the stuff that feeds my soul with overwhelming gratitude.
Thank you - for choosing to share your hopes and dreams with me and offering me the privilege of watching them come to fruition!!
Photo by Manasvita S on Unsplash
To read more of my blogs - or to contact me, please visit my website: