Trivia question answers for Thursday June 2019
1. In cocktail terminology, what does "neat" mean? A drink poured without water, ice or mixers
2. In what organ would you find duct of Wirsung? The pancreas
3. What is the only bird to be honored by its own year on the Chinese calendar? Rooster
4. In what sport would a contestant perform a "Fosberry Flop"? High jump
Trivia questions for Friday June 21, 2019
1. What color M&M's did not exist from 1976 to 1987?
2. What is the alternative name of scallions?
3. When an entree is prepared "en brochette", how is it served?
4. What food got its name by the way it hung in bunches like grapes?
Enjoy your day!