Trivia questions for Saturday December 14, 2019
1. Who won a Grammy Award for his song "Mack the Knife"? Bobby Darin
2. What European leader was also known as "Charles the Great"? Charlemagne
3. What is the largest muscle in the human body? Gluteus maximux
4. What is the only bone in the human body that does not connect with any other? Hyoid
Trivia questions for Sunday December 15, 2019
1. Herodotus is commonly referred to as what?
2. When not fighting crime, what did Underdog do for a living?
3. Who said "Too much of a good thing can be wonderful"?
4. The candy PEZ was first sold in which country?