Lots Of Ways To Show & Celebrate Your Love For Cats & Dogs In The Month Of June
- Adopt-A-Shelter-Cat Month is in June, sponsored by the ASPCA. June is the height of "kitten season," when lots of litters are born and often abandoned at shelters.
Adopt a Cat Month is sponsored in June by American-Humane, who have been supporting the health and safety of animals for 100+ years.
National Pet Preparedness Month is in June. It's timed for the first month of the hurricane season to encourage pet owners who live in the path of hurricanes to make preparations in advance for their pets.
- June 4 is Hug Your Cat Day Of course, those of us who live with cats most likely hug them all the time, but June 4th is a great day for a few extra hugs. Who doesn't love an extra hug or two?
- June 7-13 is Pet Appreciation Week
June 9 is World Pet Memorial Day. World Pet Memorial Day was created by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)as a day to memorialize your pets that have passed away.
June 19 is National Garfield the Cat Day. Who knew? They call it a day to celebrate the world's most opinionated feline. I would bet that those of us who have a cat would consider our own cats the most opinionate feline.
- June 21 is National Dog Party Day. It's a day for dogs to let loose and enjoy the company of other dogs.
- June 22 is Take Your Cat To Work Day.
- June 24 is Cat World Domination Day! Now that's something I think all cats could get into! Acutally, when you think about it, isn't every day Cat World Domination Day? I know that my guy thinks so.
June 26 is Take Your Dog To Work Day.
Please remember: ADOPT DON'T SHOP!
This information about the many way to celebrate cats and dogs is provided by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Realty, your Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts and pet lovers/parents. We've been opening doors for Charlotte area home buyers and sellers and their four-legged family members for 20+ years.
If you're considering purchasing or selling a home in the Charlotte metro area, I'd love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you how