Trivia question answers for Friday July 17, 2020
1. In ancient Greece, what color hair was associated with prostitution? Blonde
2. What part of the wine bottle is the punt? The indentation in the base
3. What is a parsec a unit of? Length
4. How many tentacles does a squid have? Ten
Trivia questions for Saturday July 18, 2020
1. The majority of the World's real cinnamon comes from what island nation?
2. How many tusks sprout from the snout of an adult male warthog?
3.If a triangle has two equal sides, it is what?
4. What number does the letter "V" with a bar ober it represent in Roman numerals?
Enjoy your day.