Simi Valley's Silverthorne and Shadowhawk communities, located northeast of the city, are excellent places to live.
As with other neighborhoods in this part of the city, Silverthorne and Shadowhawk have luxurious single-family homes situated on quiet cul-de-sac streets perfect for families. The detailed community pages we've prepared for these two neighborhoods will appeal to buyers interested in moving to this highly sought-after part of the city. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
LUXURY NEIGHBORHOOD: Silverthorne and Shadowhawk are premium communities with meticulously designed street layouts and upscale home designs set above generously sized lots. Beautiful front lawns, spacious backyards, and private pools are standard features of homes in this neighborhood. Each house has a huge living room and dining area and a large master bedroom and several baths. They also have open floor plans and gourmet kitchens.
PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING GUESTS: In Silverthorne and Shadowhawk, residences' spacious and pleasant floor plans make it easy to host family members and friends who come from out of town. Backyards are often furnished with beautiful outdoor furniture, ideal for hosting small barbeques with friends and family.
LIMITED NUMBER OF HOMES: There are only a certain number of houses in each subdivision. Because of the area's strong resale value, convenient location, and high quality of construction, demand has remained steady. In the event you're interested in purchasing a home in Simi Valley's outskirts to generate equity for future resale, then look no further than this area.
EXCITING HIKING TRAILS: The Las Llajas Canyon Trailhead, which connects the two communities, is conveniently positioned between them. If you like being active and going on strenuous excursions through the stunning Californian countryside, you'll love the abundance of outdoor trails nearby these communities.
10 Need to Know Real Estate Facts About Silverthorne and Shadowhawk
* There are two luxury housing projects in the area: Silverthorne and Shadowhawk, both of which have magnificently constructed single-family homes.
* To the east, there are a few Spanish-style homes with characteristic tiled roofs, arched entryways, and large windows for natural lighting.
* The layouts of the homes in this neighborhood range from three to five bedrooms, with three to five bathrooms each.
* Home sizes range from 2,900 to 5,400 square feet for these properties.
* The architectural styles seen in Silverthorne residences include Spanish, Contemporary, and Custom.
* The number of bedrooms in a house can vary from three to six.
* The houses in this area are a little smaller, ranging from 2,900 square feet to 3,900 square feet.
* The smaller units in both subdivisions have lots as small as 0.18 acres and as large as a full acre.
* Home prices in both areas are well above $1 million, with Shadowhalk being a little less pricey than that.
* These two neighborhoods have a lot in common, including well-kept yards, clean green spaces, and tree-lined streets with convenient cul de sac layouts.
Silverthorne and Shadowhawk Map
Located in the northeastern side of Simi Valley, California, Silverthorne, and Shadowhawk are two gorgeous neighborhoods. More well-built luxury subdivisions are surrounding these areas, which are all part of a master-planned residential complex. These communities are situated to the east of the Simi Hills Golf Course. Silverthorne is located north of Indian Hills Ranch, while Shadowhawk is north of Indian Hills Ridge.
These neighborhoods are situated in an area surrounded by various outdoor amenities, including parks, hiking trails, and a golf course. Families living in the community enjoy easy access to several business sections in the center portion of Simi Valley. Residents can travel the neighboring Ronald Reagan Freeway to get to other cities in the vicinity like Downtown Los Angeles.
Check out the original neighborhood post at https://buyahomeinsimivalley.com/
Simi Valley, CA Market Report:
Median Listing Home Price: $749,000
Median Listing Home Price Per Sqft: $411
Median Rent: $3,490
Average Days on Market: 45
Home Ownership Percentage: 72.2%
Simi Valley, CA Community Report:
Average Household Income: $123,072
Median Age: 40.6
Associate's Degree or Higher: 32%
Elderly Percentage: 11%
Cost of Living Score: 149.9
If you would like to receive a FREE Competitive Market Analysis, contact me today.
Let us help you find your perfect home!
If you require a Buyer's Agent to represent you during your transaction, please feel free to contact our office at 805-630-1806. We would be glad to work with you to get the best deal possible for your transaction.
971 S. Westlake Boulevard #100
Westlake Village CA, 91361
Subscribe to CommentsComment