Trivia question answers for Friday December 3, 2021
1. What object debuted in 1949, is sometimes called a "45"? An LP single vinyl record
2. Who said, "I don't like to pay for the same real estate twice"? General George S Patton
3. What was Walt Disney afraid of? Mice
4. What is the name of the production company founded by Oprah Winfrey in 1986? Harpo
Trivia questions for Saturday December 4, 2021
1. Whisky and Drambuie mix to form what cocktail?
2. On average, how long does a mouse live in the wild?
3. How much lower does the Dead Sea get every year?
4. Who is the adopted son of Vito Corleone?
Enjoy your day.