Westhaven Homes are selling a little slower than we've seen in the past and you can blame most of that on high interest rates.
- the average price per square foot of Westhaven homes sold during May was $422 compared to $461 last year
- the median price of homes sold during the month was $1,195,000 compared to $1,350,999 last year a decrease of 11.5%
- the list price to sales price ratio of homes sold during the month was 99% compared to 106%
- The average days on market for homes sold in May was 30 compared to just 2 last year
- 35 homes are currently pending sale most are under construction
- 30 Westhaven homes currently for sale as listed in the Nashville MLS but some are under construction
Westhaven homes in Franklin TN have been the one of the most popular neighborhood in Williamson county and all of middle Tennessee for several years.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area