Inventory is up at Lake Sinclair.
There are 186 Lakefront homes on Lake Sinclair in Putnam County currently on the market. 154 in Baldwin County and another 172 in Hancock County.
That's over 500 waterfront homes available on Lake Sinclair. The prices are better than they have been since 2006. Interest rates are near historical lows.
That means it's a buyers market out there.
Lane Realty represents buyer/clients when shopping for the most home for the money on Lake Sinclair. But, first let me sell you one "my" lake.
- In drought we stay at full pool. Lake Oconee, dammed to our north was built as a holding lake to keep us full.
- It's a Georgia power lake, not a core of engineer lake, meaning you can clear on owned lots to the water... you actually can have a view
- Most lots can have a dock and/or boathouse. There are minimum shoreline requirements.
- The Georgia Dept. of Natural Resources has no restrictions on how often you can eat fish from Lake Sinclair. (which means even if you don't fish or eat the fish, the water is also safe and free from toxins for your family to swim, ski and boat safely.
- Boathouses are restricted from our lake, so no chance of sewage dumps.
Lake Sinclair is a beautiful 15,000+ acre lake with over 400 miles of gorgeous shoreline. Come see it today. Below are a few of the views from properties Lane Realty currently has listed.