Are you out there hoping to find that steal on a property? If so here are some helpful tips that might save you some frustration.
1. You need to know the area well enough to make a quick decision.
2. Keep a real estate agent as your guide to keep you informed about new listings, and
foreclosures in the area.
3. Already have a name of your home inspector, terminate inspector, and maybe the contractor
that you want doing any work.(Real estate agents also keep a list of these types of people.)
4. If you need financing go ahead to the bank first. Then you know what you can get and
when dealing with some properties( HUD for EX.) they want a letter of approval from the bank sent in
with your offer.
5. If you are looking to make an offer on a bank owned property you must keep your patience.
Most to not keep within any certain time frame to give you an answer.
6. Be aware that if it's a great deal you may not be the only one looking at the property.
SO MAKE YOUR OFFER COUNT! Sometimes on these HUD , foreclosures, or even sellers
there may be more than one offer coming through on the same day. You may not get a second bid.
There are some great buys out there right now. So pick an agent you trust and let them
help you along the way. Happy buying!!!