The Orlando Avenue Top Team wishes you and your family a very happy and safe 4th of July!
Here are some examples of how we are providing information to assist buyers and sellers in the Celebration Florida area:
- Times might be uncertain, but that doesn't mean it is a bad thing.... There are some general rules that if you follow when making a decision to buy or sell Real Estate in Celebration Florida area that you use to ensure that you make a sound decision.
- Rental homes are a popular option here in the Celebration Florida area. People want to have their privacy with their own pool and not have to worry about being in a hotel and dealing with others. So what things do people want in their vacation home? Location! Location! Location! Did we mention location?
- Condo Hotels are rising in popularity, especially in areas like our, popular vacation destinations of Orlando Florida with the likes of Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Studios / Islands of Adventure in the area.
- Are you aware of a simple thing that you can do to help the police if you are in an accident and cannot tell them who to call?
- Owning a vacation rental is not something to be done by those that are faint at heart. It isn't as simple as purchasing a home, furnishing it and booking rentals... That is the fun part of the process.
- Do you really want to be eliminated before they see the inside of the house? We didn't think so. So how can you improve the appeal of your home? Start at the Curb to build Curb Appeal.
- Are you ready to purchase a home or condo in Celebration Florida? Great! Here are some very important things to remember in the process of working with the Orlando Avenue Top Team. The most important thing you have to do is let us know ~~ Are you serious about purchasing an Celebration Florida home or condo or are you "just looking"?
- There are a few things you don't want potential Celebration Florida buyers to see in your home on a showing. Why you ask? Each of these items evokes a strong reaction -- positive and negative. Can you really afford to lose the perfect buyer for your Celebration Florida home because someone saw something that they reacted negatively to?
- You just closed on your Celebration Florida home and we want to congratulate you! All your hard work and planning has paid off you have a brand new Celebration Florida home! After you get the keys to your Celebration Florida home, the first first thing you must do before you move in -- Change those locks!
So if you’ve thought about buying, or if you hear that any family or friends are, please contact us. Call me today for more information on the Celebration Florida area!