"Do I Really Need a Home Inspector?" Reading, PA
Chances are - YES!
I met a guy named Ron last week who was telling me he opted out of getting a Home Inspector for the Reading, PA home he was buying back in 2005.
After just several months in the home, he noticed the walls on the top level of his split level had separated from the ceiling and left a big gap of about an inch or more in some places. What happened was the footer for the home was above the frost line so when it was cold enough, the foundation wall lifted up. When he was buying the home, he did not notice the signs and it ended up costing him thousands of dollars in repairs. Ron said he would never make that mistake again and stated, "I really needed a Home Inspector, but I didn't know this back then. I learned my lesson the hard, expensive way. It would have been worth the $310 to get that peace-of-mind."
1) Home Buyers- Buying a home could be the largest single investment you'll ever make. To minimize unpleasant surprises, you'll want to learn as much as you can about the newly constructed or existing house before you buy it. A home inspector can point out the need for major repairs or builder oversights, as well as the need for maintenance to keep your home in good shape for years to come. After the home inspection, you will know more about the house, which will allow you to make decisions with confidence.
2) Home Owners- If you're already a homeowner, a home inspector can identify problems in the making and suggest preventative measures that might help you avoid costly future repairs.
3) Home Sellers- If you are planning to put your home on the market, a home inspector can give you the opportunity to make repairs that will put the house in better selling condition.
To better answer this question and other questions such as:
1) When do I call a Home Inspector?
2) Do I have to be there?
3) What does a Home Inspection include?
Visit ARTI Home Inspections LLC or visit David Artigliere's other blogs on ActiveRain like Why Can't I Inspect that Phoenixville Home Myself?
Book your Home Inspection in Reading, PA or surrounding Berks County today!
David Artigliere with ARTI Home Inspections LLC is a ASHI-certified Home Inspector in Reading & Surrounding Berks county offering property inspections 7 Days a Week.
Call us at 610-779-1163 for your next Home Inspection!!!