Welcome to Lakeview Heights in Gotha.
Lakeview Heights is in the small quaint town of Gotha which was founded in 1879. The founder of the town named it after his birthplace in Gotha, Germany. It is centrally located to all destinations, includingDowntown Orlando. It should not be difficult to find the right property for you, many short sale and foreclosure opportunities. Lets get started today and find the real estate that you have been waiting for.
- Buying or selling your home in Lakeview Heights I can assist you!
- Facing a foreclosure? Try a short sale! We can help!
- Call today for VIP service.
Public schools for this community:
Exclusive Private Schools
- Lake Highland Preparatory School
- Windermere Preparatory
- Bishop Moore
- First Academy
- MonteVerde Academy
- Florida Hospital
- Sand Lake Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Hospital (Children Hospital 1-18yr old)
- Winnie Palmer Hospital (women & unborn babies)
SEARCH NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE HOME!
- Click on any home, zoom in or out on the map.
- See our current MLS real estate listings in Lakeview Heights below.