8 Steps to Buying your home in Vancouver WA Area, #4 Finding YOUR Home. You may think that buying a home in Vancouver WAarea starts with jumping in the car and driving all over town. And it’s true that hopping in the car to go look is probably the most exciting part of the home-buying process. However, driving around is fun for only so long, and with the price of gas it will get expensive – if weeks go by without finding what you’re looking for, the fun can fade pretty fast. That’s why we say that looking for your home begins with carefully assessing your values, wants, and needs, both for the short and long terms.
- What do I want my home to be close to?
- How much space do I need and why?
- What School District do I want my children in?
- Which is more critical: location or size?
- Would I be interested in a fixer-upper?
- How important is home value appreciation?
- Is neighborhood stability and priority?
- Would I be interested in a condo?
- Would I be interested in new home construction?
- What features and amenities do I want? Which do I really need?
As a Professional Real Estate Team Ken's Home Team's goal is to find you the home your looking for, what we do is meet with you discuss what you want in a new home, if needed put your home on the market for sale, the search for your home. We will find you the 5-8 very best homes for sale for what you want and show you those homes and help you in the process. We work with you on the contracts, inspections, and closings. We are there for you from the beginning to the end. I hope these 8 Steps to Buying your home in Vancouver WA Area, #4 Finding YOUR Home.