A-Basin Ski Area Opened Today
October 13, 2011
It is officially ski and snowboard season in Summit County, Colorado! Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opened today, October 13, 2011. A-Basin closed for the 2010/2011 season just 100 days ago and is now ready for the 2011/2012 season! Opening with an 18 inch base, the Black Mountain Express will take you to either the High Noon intermediate ski trail or the Divide Terrain Park.
If you haven't purchased your 2011/2012 ski pass you still have time. You can either purchase the Epic Ski Pass which will give you access to Arapahoe Basin, Keystone and Breckenridge Ski Resort or you can purchase a pass that is exclusively for A-Basin.
A-Basin Pass Only -- Adult $309 Youth $209 Child $139 Senior (70+) $75 Children 5 and Under $30
- Unlimited access to ski and ride A-Basin for the whole season
- 10% discount on Food and Bevarage (not including 6th Alley Bar)
- 10% discount at Arapahoe Sports & Black Mountain Sports retail
- A-Basin Charge is available as well
A-Basin Bonus Pass -- Adult $389 Child $299
- Same great benefits as the A-Basin Pass but includes 5 days of skiing or riding at Breckenridge or Keystone and one of those days can be used at Vail or Beaver Creek. Restricted days are 11/25-11/26, 12/26-12/31, 1/14, 2/18-2/19.