Madison County Real Estate: June Market Summary and Current Update
Huntsville/Madison AL Real Estate Blog
Here we are ready to recap our Madison County statistics for the month of June 2008. I am very excited to report that there were 494 homes sold in Madison County during the month of June!!! WOO HOO!! You never know what the market may do from one day to the next so it is good that we are still doing well!!
About 44% of homes sold in Madison County in June were sold in Huntsville. For the month of June, our county saw an average time on the market of 105 days. Last month there was an average of 108 days so it has held pretty steady. The average selling price this month was $208,730 which has increased from $198,315 this month last year. The median selling price was $175,000.
Currently there are over 3,000 Madison County Homes for Sale in our area as of today. If you are interested in buying, selling, or investing in Madison County real estate, please feel free to utilize any of the following links:
- Find out how much your home is worth: Free Market Evaluation
- Thinking of trying to sell your own home: Madison County FSBO
- Receive Madison County's newest home listings by email: Madison County Home Search
- Find out how much you can afford: Mortgage Calculators
- Find out about great home deals: Madison County Foreclosures
Thank you so much for following the market updates. As always, I welcome you to contact me with any questions or if you need assistance with your real estate needs. Just give me a call and experience Exceptional Service GUARANTEED!
To learn more about our area, feel free to view the following websites:
- Huntsville City the county seat of Madison County
- Madison County Convention and Visitor's Bureau
- Things to do in Huntsville and the surrounding area
- News, Sports, Entertainment, Business in our area
- Huntsville Chamber of Commerce
Kimberly Grant, Associate Broker
Exit Leon Crawford Realty
Search Madison County Homes for Sale