Addison Pacesetters Learn About Group Travel Opportunity
Addison Pacesetters (Addison, Texas residents 50+ years of age) meet the first Wednesday of each month at Dunn Bros. on Belt Line Road and learn about the Town of Addison. This month, Chris Keith, with Collette Vacations, spoke to us. Here are some tidbits from his discussion and the Q & A session that followed:
- Collette Vacations is based in Rhode Island, but Keith is local - out of Granbury, Texas.
- The company is a 4+ to 5 star tour operator.
- Chris has been with the company for 7 years.
- The Addison Pacesetters have an opportunity to join the Autumn in New England tour, October 3-9, 2014.
- Highlights include Boston, Salem, House of Seven Gables, Norman Rockwell Museum, Apple Orchard, Southern Vermont, Bennington, Vermont Farm, Vermont Country Store, Wolfeboro, Portland Head Light, Kennebunkport, and a lobster dinner.
- For more information, contact Addison Pacesetter coordinator, Deena Atkinson at the Addison Athletic Club, 972-450-7048.
We also heard fromDr. M.H. Youssef, MD. He runs the Arthritis/Rehab & Pain Clinic on Josey Lane in Carrollton, Texas. In addition to physical therapy, invasive medicine and medication, he also uses alternative medicine approaches. He talked about the natural healing power in blood. He accepts Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance patients.
Next month, the first Wednesday is March 5th. Come join the Addison Pacesetters at Dunn Bros. and learn about the town of Addison. The speakers begin their presentations at 10:30 am. Arrive early and grab a cup of coffee. The Mayor holds court at 10:00 am, so if you have questions about Addison, that's a good time to get answers. See you with the Addison Pacesetters at Dunn Bros.