As a real estate professional, you spend considerable money on marketing solutions. It may be tempting, especially for newer agents, to forgo a customer relationship management system. But this isn’t feasible long-term, and manual follow-up won’t give you the same results! Here’s why having a robust real estate CRM is one of the best moves you can make for your business!
1. Multiple contacts. In recent years, Microsoft conducted a marketing study that examined the ratio of customer “touch” to sales. In a nutshell, the study shows that more contact you make with a prospect, the more likely they are to do business with you. Sounds like common sense, but here’s the kicker:
- 50% of sales people gave up after the 1st contact.
- 89% of sales people gave up after the 4th contact.
- The prospect starts to retain brand awareness after the 5th contact.
- Between 8 and 12 contacts, the prospect is now likely to buy from you, if they are ready to make a purchase.
This is why manual follow-up doesn’t work: it’s too easy to give up too soon! Of course, not all prospects become active clients, but automating your ongoing contact improves your chances of conversion.
2. Top-of-mind awareness. Industry studies show that top-of-mind awareness is built even if your messages are not opened. A prospect who receives regular messages from you will remember you. There is high value to being a part of the “inbox” of your prospect.
3. Cost-effective contact. There are many online marketing avenues available. But a CRM like IXACT repeatedly puts you in front of your prospects for a low monthly cost. The robust email marketing platform is built right into your CRM for no additional charge. The scale of economy is hard to beat!
An easy-to-use real estate CRM such as IXACT Contact is an important part of your marketing strategy. With IXACT Contact, you can organize all your contacts into one easy-to-use database. Improve lead conversion and boost your business - sign up today for the free 5-week trial!
Carrie Gable & the Real Estate Virtual Assistant team at RealSupport, Inc. work virtually for many top real estate agents & brokers nationwide, offering marketing campaigns, branding, website & logo design, listing marketing efforts, lead management, technical support, marketing presentations, social media setup & management, copywriting, blogging and much more.