Every year I do 200 to 400 consultations with real estate professionals all over the world. It's surprising how often the topic of what blogs or websites I follow and why. In 2018 my list was more the real estate blogs you SHOULD read. This year in 2020 I am simply listing the blogs I actually read which are not all blogs lol. Some are Facebook pages and Instagram feeds. About 1/2 are real estate related and the other focus on search engine updates, digital marketing, and motivation. In a moment I will give you the list . The order of the list is based on how much time I spend on that blog. From most to least.
But first here is the link to the full blog post on InboundREM
Here are the 10 blogs listed in the order I spend time on the most time spent to least. Also what information I am seeking by reading that blog.
1. Neil Patel - Digital Marketing beginner to intermediate
2 Gates Notes - Inspiration/Motivation and recommendations for mind-expanding literature.
3. Search Engine Journal - Organic and Paid Google Algorithm updates
4. Active Rain - Staying in touch with my chosen vertical
5. The Close - Tracking the most popular producer of real estate content
6. Adam White - Advanced link-building Strategies
7. Christophe Choo - The ONLY working real estate professional I follow. Nough said.
8. Tom Ferry - Gives me something to talk to my clients about
9. Brian Dean - Advanced SEO strategies
10. Inboundrem - Detailed reviews of real estate websites | CRMS | Lead generation systems
Alright, rainers what blogs do YOU read? Link in the comments.