|location_on Oceanside, CA — Simply Stunning Staging|
|web Susan Cope's (copesm) Blog|
As the Principal/Owner of Simply Stunning Staging, I have over 20 years of experience in the professional marketing services field in North San Diego County and I leverage this valuable and unique experience to highlight the maximum potential available from staging your home or your clients' homes.
Clients have called me "the ultimate professional" - "supportive" - "high standards of ethics" - "easy to communicate with" - "dependable" and "rock solid."
I'm here to use my skills to help the property sell faster and for the most money the market will bear.
Homeowners - Please check my website for more info on staging at www.simplystunningstaging.com
Real Estate Professionals - We offer the following services to help support your marketing efforts:
1. For Market/Comparative Analysis Packages - A Fact Sheet listing the benefits of staging and the return on investment showing how staging the home provides benefits to the owner
2. Informative flyer explaining the variety of services we provide that are tailored to fit any budget
3. Free Quick Staging Survey and, if needed, a short staging demo for client
4. Comprehensive Staging Report (specifically for the real estate professional's clients) and the fee will be refunded if client purchases $350 or more in staging services
5. After staging, the listing featured on My Real Estate Show on our website at simplystunningstaging.com
6. A featured blog listing on Trulia, Facebook, Active Rain, and Twitter
7. "After Staging" photos for your marketing program for the property
8."Before" and "after" photos featured in our portfolio and shown to potential buyers
9. Referrals (rotating order)
10. Additionally, if you think your coworkers might need a short training session in the benefits of staging (or a refresher course), we'll be happy to provide it.
Call me today. All you have to lose is more time on the market.
I am a HSR Certified Professional Home Stager and Redesigner by completing the most comprehensive home staging and redesign certification courses in the country provided by the Home Staging Resource. The Home Staging Resource is the first and only truly accredited staging training courses having undergone an extensive quality control and accreditation process by the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA), who is the only third-party, governing association for the home staging industry.
I am also a member of RESA and a member of the American Association of Home Stagers and Redesigners. With comprehensive training and associations with hundreds of staging / redesign professionals in the industry, Simply Stunning Staging provides the highest level of quality professional services along with a sincere desire to help your client's home.
Professional staging involves sophisticated design ideas that achieve stunning results to help make your client's home worth more money.Statistics suggest that staging a home typically provides a 343% return on investment. According to the Real Estate Staging Association’s The Consumer Guide to Real Estate Staging (2009), staged homes sell 85-89% percent faster than non-staged homes The same publication stated that non-staged, occupied homes (in their 2008 study) averaged 57 days on the market. After staging, the same homes averaged 6 days on the market (89% less time than non-staged.) Staged vacant homes in the same study averaged 28 days on the market versus 190 days on the market for non-staged (85% less time) vacant homes.
This home sat semi-vacant on market for 8 months before staging. After staging (below), it went into escrow within 3 weeks for $40,000 more than previous offers.
Older homes, newer homes, occupied or unoccupied/vacant, we can make any residential property look and feel like a comfortable, warm and inviting "home" to potential buyers.
Professional Home Stager / Residential Home Staging / Beneficial Programs for Real Estate Professionals / Redesigning / Decorating / Decor / Design / Occupied or Vacant