Should We Sell Our Home Now is a question we are getting from many sellers.
The answer is YES, and here are our Top 10 reasons why you should sell your house NOW!
1. Inventory levels are lower this time of the year making your house available for more buyers to see.
2. Historically there are more corporate moves during the beginning of the year than at any other time of year.
3. Every year there is an increase of inventory in the Spring months so the competition is greater.
4. We know where the competition is priced now, and we don't know where they will be priced later in the year.
5. By putting your residence on the market during the winter months you may be able to more easily target your own moving goals.
6. The buyers looking this time of the year are typically real buyers and more motivated to purchase.
7. Interest rates now make it an attractive time to buy.
8. We are seeing many buyers in the market today and during the warmer months there are more planned outdoor activities instead of house hunting.
9. Serious sellers are on the market now that may need to sell, so buyers are out looking for that special home!
10. Even though home prices will eventually appreciate, there is no telling how long it will take to get back to where (or if) they once were.
If you are considering to sell your current house on Long Island, get the information specific to your neighborhood to know exactly what to expect in today's market.
Call Larry & Sheila at 631-805-4400 for all your North Shore of Long Island Real Estate Goals! Our integrity, knowledge and experience in the real estate market, negotiating skills, and ability to listen to our client's needs keep us ahead of the competition!
All content, including text, photographs and images, is the exclusive property of Suffolk Experts, and may not be used without the expressed written permission of Larry & Sheila. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Suffolk Experts and Larry & Sheila makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from it's display or use.