The Future of Lighting.
CBS Sunday Morning did a great story on the history of lighting from Edison’s 1879 invention 'light in a bottle' up to the new LED’s bulbs that will be the future of lighting. The new LED’s use about 9 watts of electricity versus the standard filament bulb that use 60 watts. With somewhere around 4.7 billion sockets in the U.S. this would save a huge amount on electricity consumption by the nation. To see the whole story “Let there be LEDs” click here.
David Popoff is a Connecticut license real estate agent in lower Fairfield County. He has lived and worked in the area for over 30 years and now reside in Darien since 2004.
- Member of the Multiple Listing Service, MLS.
- Greater Fairfield County
- Member of the Connecticut Association of Realtors, CAR.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, NAR.
- Green Affiliations.
- Realtor GREEN designation by the National Association of Realtors.
- David Popoff is an accredited LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) Homes and USGBC member of the Connecticut chapter (CTGBC).
- Associate member and an accredited Certified Green Professional (CGP) of National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and the local chapter HBRA-Fairfield County, Ct. .
- Contact David Popoff for all your real estate needs in Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan, Rowayton and the rest of lower Fairfield County.