What an outstanding compilation of ideas for us to consider when making our New Year's Resolution. Thanks to Bob Gilbert, REALTOR, Katy, TX for providing it. Please stop by and leave comments for Bob on his post.
Did you make any New Year’s resolutions? Well here is a compilation of the most popular resolutions.
On New Year’s Eve I watched the Dick Clark’s Rockin New Year’s Eve show (I know pretty sad but true). The announcers did a good job of mixing with the estimated 1.0 million people jammed into 10 block area of Times Square in New York City. Consistently the crowd was asked but in different fashions essentially what are your resolutions or changes you will want to make for 2012. Many of us will not to admit to but most of us actually do make resolutions or pledges of behavior change (same thing) when the New Year hits every year. Obviously the true test is how many folks actually stay with their resolution and attain their goal. This is a whole another issue.
Here is a listing of the most popular resolutions that folks make each year in no particular order:
· Drink less alcohol and less often
· Obtain new education or training.
· Take time for vacation and take a trip of some sort.
· Lose weight one way or the other. (This is mine for 2012)
· Exercise of a regular basis. (another of mine)
· Find a better or new job.
· Reduce personal debt and manage money in a better fashion.
· Quit smoking. At one time I was a smoker and as we all know this is a terrible habit and it can be deadly.
· Save money and keep it for a needy day.
· Volunteer to help unfortunate folks with time, money, support or by any possible means. All of us out there should have this item on our list.
· Help Mother Earth by reducing, reusing and recycling. Another point all of us need to add to our personal lists.
· Reduce stress which might be very easy to achieve if one follows one or more of the above listed resolutions.
Good luck to all achieving your own personal goals during 2012. Do you have any you want to add to the above list?
in the Katy, Sugar Land or surrounding areas or other questions
contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com or visit us on the web at
http://www.katyhomefinder.com Katy TX Real Estate Expert
Read my blog at http://bobgilbertblog.com
Bob, Realtor, CPA AND MBA