Inexpensive Home Staging
Maureen Bray shows us the difference a quick, easy and relative inexpensive home staging job can be.
I look forward to assisting and exceeding you with all your Albuquerque and Rio Rancho NM real estate needs.
Inexpensive Home Staging
Can You Stage Your Home in Portland Oregon for just $175?
Will it help your home to sell faster?
The answer to both questions is "YES!" you can stage your Portland Oregon home for just $175 when you hire Room Solutions Staging for a Verbal walk-through Consultation; and our staging statistics show that it will sell faster than un-staged homes. What can we do for you? Here's what's included in our popular 2-hour Verbal Consultation service:
- A review of every room in your home, with advice on the best furniture placement and how to create a great traffic flow from one space to another
- How to create focal points in each room that highlight the best features of your home
- Creating inviting curb appeal that encourages buyers to want to see the inside of your home
- Where needed, providing paint colors that buyers will love as well as ideas for easy cosmetic improvements to quickly and inexpensively update the look of your home
- Expert tips on creating the "look" that the target buyers of your property will expect, and suggesting the best local resources for anything needed to complete the staging
- Today's choosy buyers want a "move in ready" home; we can advise which cost-effective improvements make financial sense, as well as which costly ones to avoid
We've helped hundreds of homeowners and their Realtors in the Portland metro area by providing this Consultation service since 2006, and many of our clients have said it's "the best staging investment they made to prepare their home for the market."
Regardless of the housing market fluctuations, showing a home that's well-presented, clean, with repairs taken care of and with an inviting and spacious look -- makes all the difference in selling your home quickly.Here are photos of five homes that we've done consultations for in 2012 that sold in less than 2 weeks -- these homeowners did all the staging, using our advice:
This home was on the market for 6 months!Using our advice, the sellers then staged it themselves and it SOLD in just over a week! (Can you see the easy changes we suggested?)This home's kitchen was tired & datedWe advised that painting the walls and cabinets, and adding new cabinet hardware and a new dishwasher would make the entire kitchen look new: it SOLD in 3 days for OVER asking price!This charming vintage home was too crowdedClearing out the clutter & removing excess furniture helped it SELL in 1 day for OVER asking price!This home was on the market for 4 monthsAfter our consultation the sellers followed our staging advice: the house SOLD for full price in 5 days!This living room had no strong focal pointThe sellers took our advice and used items from other rooms in their home to make it a welcoming living room -- and it SOLD in 5 days!The best formula for selling your home quickly is to select a great listing agent and listen to their advice about the right price; then make sure that your home appeals to your target buyer by consulting with a professional home stager. We offer cost-effective home staging tips to Portland OR-area homeowners, Realtors, builders, and investors that result in the best return on your investment. For a free staging estimate contact Room Solutions Staging at 503-246-1800 -- awarded 2012 Professional Stager of the Year for the Western U.S. by the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA).Other articles on Home Staging you may find helpful:
- Angie's List Magazine published this article on home staging tips that featured our advice for sellers.
- The Sunday Oregonian featured home staging by Room Solutions in this article in April 2012.
- According to Homegain.com, home staging gives sellers an excellent ROI of 586%, with 82% of the Realtors surveyed recommending staging to their seller clients.
- Inman News provides a helpful article on home staging for sellers on a budget.
Can You Stage Your Home in Portland OR for $175 ~ Will it help your home to sell faster? YES!