Pollo Tropical Opening Two New Restaurants in Frisco Texas
Caribbean flavors will be coming to Frisco on September 5th with the opening of two new Pollo Tropical restaurants. Pollo Tropical is known for their Caribbean-inspired menu, featuring bold and tangy flavors using savory island spices, mixed herbs and citrus.
The two locations in Frisco are, 9055 John Hickman Parkway and 11440 N. Dallas Parkway, with three additional locations planned for Denton, Allen and Fort Worth.
Below is a breakdown of some of Pollo Tropical's main menu items
- Pollo – fresh, citrus-marinated and grilled over an open flame. Order a whole grilled chicken for the family, make a single meal out of a half or quarter chicken platter or enjoy a boneless, skinless pollo
- Plantains – a staple of the Caribbean diet, are cooked to a golden caramelized finish
- Yuca (pronounced YOU-kah) – a root vegetable that’s like a potato with a tropical kick, served boiled or fried and are excellent paired with curry mustard or cilantro garlic sauce
- Mojo Roast Pork – slow-roasted for four hours in a versatile mojo marinade - a blend of tangy citrus juices, crushed garlic, olive oil and island spices
- TropiChops® – bowls with flame-grilled chicken, pork or beef, with a base of rice, mashed potatoes or lettuce, then topped off with choices like beans, corn or sautéed onions and peppers (vegetarian is totally an option here)
- Saucing Island – where any dish can be personalized with one of 10 signature sauces, including Curry Mustard, Guava BBQ, Pineapple Rum and Cilantro Garlic
For more information please visit