Trivia question answers for Monday February 12, 2018
1. What Latin phrase is used meaning "an attorney representing a client for free"? pro bono
2. What treaty ended the American Revolutionary War? The Paris Treaty
3. What US city is located on the shores of Rapid Creek? Rapid City
4. Hydrargyrum is an old name for which element on the periodic table? Mercury
Trivia questions for Tuesday February 13, 2018
1. What element's atomic symbol is "Co"?
2. When was Buckingham Palace built?
3. Buffalo Grove is a suburb of what major US city?
4. What popular soft drink claims to contain 23 flavors?
Enjoy your day!