Previously I have written about the benefits of living in Lexington. Here my top ten reasons to live in Lexington Kentucky.
10. My grandchildren live here in Lexington. I know, I know but they really are the cutest children on God's green earth.
9. Lexington is the best place in the nation to live if you hate Duke Blue Devils basketball. Yes, if you really hate Duke BBall this is the place to live. According to this "Bleacher Report" Duke basketball is by far the team people most like to hate in the basketball world.
8. Lexington does not have a traffic problem. The residents of Lexington that have never lived in a major metroplitan area complain about the traffic but compared to Seattle believe me there really are only minimal traffic problems in Lexington. I can travel from one end of the town to the other any day or time of the week in 20 minutes. The only time that is not true is if there is a basketball game or football game.
7. Lexington has reasonable weather compared to the most of the nation. The summers are not nearly as hot as further south and the winters are not nearly as brutal. The falls are beatiful and my favorite season with the warm weather and beautiful colors.
6. "Business Facilities" magazine rates Lexington as the 6th best low cost manufacturing center in the United States.
5. "Forbes" magazine ranks Lexington as the fourth best place for business. The ranking takes into consideration solid job growth, the education of the labor force, and low business costs.
4. Lexington is the sixth best value city in the US. Lexington's diversified economy has largely protected it from the recession affecting much of the nation.
3. Parenting magazine rates Lexington as the 5th best citie for families. The combination of health, safety, education, economy and recreation proves that it is a great place for raising a family.
2. Southern eating with a very good assortment of restaurants makes Lexington a great place to enjoy eating. My favorite place to eat is the Good Foods Cafe. The foods is usually locally grown and seasoned to perfection.
1. When you move to Lexington I will help you get a great buy on a lovely home. Just give me a call at 859 684 5890 or shoot me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!