5 Steps For Continued Real Estate Success
Choose to be intentionally present, every single time, when conducting business with clients. Shut off the phone, give them your sole, undivided attention, they deserve that and do take notice of your actions.
1. ADVISE WISELY. Use realtime statistics when delivering information. Be clear and concise without adding emotion, buyers and sellers may already be feeling some of that on their own. Don’t add to it.
2. JUST LISTEN. Speaking over or cutting another’s conversation off to interject accomplishes nothing. There is an art to listening and if you really want to connect with another human being, go quiet.
3. NO ASSUMPTIONS. Clarify when talking about wants and needs. Never assume that you know-it-all or the confidence and trust gained, can be lost. Repeat details and better yet, write them down.
4. THINK BEFOREHAND. Prepare to react calmly when emotions run high. Be the voice of reason rather than joining in on the chaos. Blabbing nonsense will lessen the respect you worked so hard to attain.
5. BE SELFISH. Reward yourself in some way -after- successfully recording. A nice dinner, decadent dessert, overnight stay at a favorite hotel or a beverage at a favorite coffee house says, JOB WELL DONE.
A true real estate professional is committed to the process, achieving client goals from the beginning, all the way to the end.
Only then, is it time to celebrate. Happy sales all!