What makes a house a home? And how can one feel like a place that you never lived in as home? As a Realtor in the Greater Orlando Area, I constantly hear buyers talking about how this could be the perfect home and the best deal.
But when they talk about it they are talking about the physical structure being the reason it is a perfect home. I believe it goes somewhat deeper.
This information is provided by Colleen Kulikowski, Realtor
An avid writer and photographer Colleen Kulikowski utilizes these talents to assist her clients in achieving their Real Estate goals. She grew up in Western NY and moved to the Metro NYC area in 1984 where she was a successful consultant in the technology field. She has a diverse background including event management, corporate training and a wealth of computer knowledge focuses in the latest marketing strategies, statistical analysis and logistics for her clients. She has worked for several companies including Radio City Music Hall, Reed Reference Publishing, Nabisco Foods, Key Bank and Marsh & McClennan In 2001 Colleen made Marco Island home until 2007 when she made the Celebration Florida area home.
Other Personal Reflections by Colleen Kulikowski
- What does your favorite Disney Character say about you?
- Hey Pam Hofmann - As Promised
- Interesting Thought
- Lowes Realtor Benefits
- Come Soar with the Big Guys!
- Not too long ago...
- Tips for Not Strangling Difficult People
- To all those Struggling Agents....
- Motivational Speaker - Terry Watson
- Getting Back to the Basics....
- Personal Growth
- Blogging is a form of advertising...
- If it can happen for me, it can happen for you!
- The Real Estate Professional - Open Houses
- Understanding Yourself Is Key To Your Success!
- Looking for Ideas?
- Awhile Back...
- Training Wheels
- Imagine If...
- Tip - How to Make Glass Sparkle