Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
This year has been one that has been full of ups and downs for me. I AM going to finish the year with my best sales numbers to date and I am super excited about that. However, I am not at all satisfied because those number could have been and should have been a whole lot better. I still have lots of growing to do and I made some mistakes that I am certain cost me clients and in turn income.
Don't get me wrong, I am ending the year with more listings than I have ever had, I almost doubled my number of transactions as well as increased my income from 2009 quite a bit. It has been a good year, but not good enough...
What were my grievous mistakes you ask?? Well here they are in no particular order...
1. When I was busy working on pending contracts I forgot to continue my marketing, prospecting and networking - I mean come on...I had closings to worry about, more closing were sure to come knocking on my door, right?? Not so much...in 2011, I will maintain my marketing and prospecting activities no matter how many closings I have scheduled!!
2. Once my last deal closed and I had nothing pending, I spent some time pouting - seriously, I did. We really become unemployed as soon as our last deal closes, right? So for now, I am officially employed, but only as long as I have closings in the pipeline (I have to remember that). 2011 will be the year of moving forward and staying on track!
3. I was way too inconsistent with my blogging and social media. I must find a good balance in 2011!
4. I did not consistently track my contacts, lead sources or marketing efforts. I would do really well for a few weeks, then fall off the wagon and often take weeks to get back on. No more roller coasters for me in 2011!
5. I stupidly didn't always take the advice of my broker/owners. Not that I didn't want to, I had every intention of doing it...I just didn't always make it happen. They are two of the most HELPFUL and successful people I know and why the heck I didn't just follow their lead I'll never know! I am so excited about what the coming year has in store for me and I vow to man up and blow 2011's socks off!
The good news is that I have learned from my mistakes and will not repeat them! I am working hard to wrap up 2010 with pretty little bow and break out of 2011's gate with gusto! I hope you are doing the same and here's to an amazing 2011!!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.