Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
I was reading an article about how to increase your business. It talked about a lot of things . But there were some things that stood out to me.
1. Have a new vehicle. What if you cannot afford a new one?
2. Always wear slacks and a suit jacket to the inspections. Really. What about going in the crawl spaces and the attic, simply put getting dirty on the job?
3. Always be early to an inspection. I am but if you get there way too early, they might think your too eager.
4. Have your tools in a carry case. How else would you carry them.
5. Change your batteries before going to an inspection. Why not keep extra batteries in the truck for back up. When they go bad replace them.
6. Have your "I-pad" with you and enter all the information on site. What if you don't have an I-Pad?
7. Have the truck washed at all times. Really, I can wash the truck and have it dirty by the time I get back to the office. Now what? Stop by and wash the truck before each inspection?
8. Have all new tools. What? How long are the tools new anyway? You pay a lot for tools and you won't be buying new all the time to just have them when the "old tools" work just fine.
9. Have your ladders on a ladder rack. Do what. I think the ladder racks are ugly. I don't use them. I put the ladders in the back of the truck and take them out when I need to use them.
10. Have your business sign on the truck. Duh. I mean how many people who have a business and are trying to promote it "won't have a sign on their vehicle?
These are just a few "pointers". I couldn't stop thinking of how "off the wall" some of these things were. I don't inspect multi million dollar homes and don't get into too many "gated communities".
Lets just use some common sense. I do good inspections and at a fair price too. I don't need a new truck to impress the client's. my inspection report is supposed to do that.
Owner of Desert Sun Home Inspections Carlsbad, New mexico. Eddy County's only certified home inspection service Serving all of South East New Mexico. We inspect the homes entire structure from the roof to the foundation, and everything in between. Most reports within 4-24 hours from time of inspection completion. We issue a PDF report with pictures Starting at $250.00 for each home inspection. Why settle for less when you can have the best?
When it comes to Quality home inspections. Simply put, we are the best.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.