Whether you are a first time home buyer
or seasoned real estate investor, live locally or will be new to our area, or getting ready to sell your home … there are always questions. Sometimes, you might not even be aware you have questions until the time or situation warrants it. Something I’ve learned over the years is that everything worth knowing, starts with a question.
Whenever I’ve gone online to get questions answered about different subjects, my goal is usually to get a phone number so I can ask my questions of a real live human being. The reason is that sometimes the answer to a question may only prompt another question. Have you noticed that it is getting more difficult all the time to find a phone number on so-called customer service websites? What they do have though, is a list of FAQs. It’s only been very recently that I knew FAQ stood for Frequently Asked Question. Up until the time that some so called customer service representatives started irritating me more than their website, I never looked at the FAQs, I will grudgingly admit that reading the FAQ section can be a time saver … sometimes. Still…it ticks me off when there is no phone number listed.
Ain’t gonna happen here! (Wonder if Mom will call about this grammar?). Anyway, if you have questions about buying or selling real estate and want to talk to a real live human being, our phone numbers are prominently mentioned in this blog or on our MoonDancer Realty website. If you should get voice mail when you call however, we are probably answering someone else’s questions so leave a message and we’ll get back to you just as soon as humanly possible. In the meantime, you might find some answers by following the links below on popular areas of conversation regarding real estate issues.
In our experience, questions beget answers which beget more questions…more answers…and before you know it, we’re having a real live conversation about real estate. Then, something awesome happens…you become comfortable with the process and find out that with a professional to guide you through the whole real estate thing…it’s not so scary, in fact…it’s exciting!
- For Consumer Protection ~ What is an Agency Disclosure?
- Should I Find a Good Real Estate Agent First or Talk to a Lender?
- What Are the Benefits of a Buyer Agent?
- Is Calling the Listing Agent the Best Way to Look at Houses?
- Do Buyers Have Out of Pocket Expenses?
- Should I Save Money and Skip the Home Inspection?
- What’s in a Residential Offer to Purchase and Contract?
- How Do I Know If It’s a Nice Neighborhood?
- How Much Will I Make Selling My House?
- Will an Open House Help Me Sell My Home?
- When Is It Time to Change Agencies and How Often Should I Do It?
- I’m Moving, How Can I Find a Good Agent in My New Location?
- How Many Agents Do I Have to Pay to Sell My House?
Everything worth knowing, starts with a question. Call us ~ we’re looking forward to working with you.