How can consumers know you exist if they have no idea you exist? Pretty deep, eh? You don't have to tap dance in pink tights to get the attention of prospects; all it takes is dedication, hard work and a DSL connection. There are a sleuth of online sites that offer exposure and publicity...take advantage of this, be consistent so you can retire your pink tights and tutu.
1. Great a myspace account and use it to advertise your profession.
2. Set up a Livejournal account and blog about your real estate experiences.
3. Submit your site to free, search engine online directories.
4. Place a free ad for your company on Gumtree or Craigslist.
5. Create a Technorati account.
6. Try to gain exposure by submitting pictures to Flickr.
7. Create a 'lense' on Squidoo.
9. Create a Yahoo Group that revolves around your niche.
10. Submit informative articles to sites like Reddit, Now Public and Digg.
12. Add a link to your site in your signature to all the active forums.
13. Add a link to your site in the signature of your e-mail account.
14. Spread the word by telling friends and family about your site.
15. Put your site on all marketing material.
16. Spell check your site and make sure there are not typos.
17. Make sure your site is easy to navigate and user-friendly.
18. Offer something free on your site. People love freebies.
19. Provide different options for clients to touch base with you: Yahoo Messenger, AIM, Skype, MSN, e-mail, phone & address.
20. Ask people to subscribe to your newsletter.
21. Have a "tell a friend" function on your site.
22. Google Analytics tells you who is visiting your site.
23. Be the expert and answer questions on Yahoo! Answers.
24. Get an account on Linkedin and start meeting people.
25. Get all of your sites in one place at mybloglog.
26. Market your listings on Facebook.
27. Make a video and upload it to YouTube.
28. Put content on your site that you can download.
29. Encourage readers to comment on your blog.
30. Create your own social network at Ning.
This entry hasn't been re-blogged:
Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
- The Art Of Marketing You
- Dedicated Bloggers
- Online Marketing Help Center
- The Lounge at Active Rain
Generate More Leads from this Listing
With a Trulia Pro Account
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!