Darryl L. King ACCEPTED TO THE MRE SOCIETY
OF THE ARIZONA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
Phoenix, Ariz. January 17, 2007 - Darryl L. King, a member of the WEST MARICOPA COUNTY REGIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS (WEMAR) was recently accepted into the MRE (Master of Real Estate) Society by the Arizona Association of REALTORS®.
Criteria to belong to this Society within the Arizona Association of REALTORS® is:
- Be a REALTOR® in good standing
- Hold an NAR-recognized designation (earned after completion of 90 hours of classroom instruction and examinations)
- Hold another NAR-recognized designation or be a candidate for another designation awarded by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR)
- Take 54 hours of continuing education during the two-year period immediately prior to application or renewal
- Earn 10 points through additional educational classes, attendance at NAR or AAR conferences, or service on local, state, or national committees
Additionally, the criteria must be met every two years to maintain active in the Society. Membership recognizes the individual's dedication to excellence through professional education and commitment to staying abreast of the latest real estate regulations and practices. Only members on the REALTOR® organization may belong to this Society. Minimum educational requirements to renew a real estate license in the state of Arizona is 24 hours of continuing education every two years. This individual has far exceeded the minimum. Less than two percent of REALTORS® in Arizona belong to this elite Society.
Darryl has been a practicing REALTOR® for three years, is a certified real estate internet professional (e-PRO®) holds the GRI® designation, and has a Bachelor of Science degree in Cartography from East Central University in Oklahoma. "I love helping people attain their dream".
I am available at 623-293-2864 and would love to hear from you.