Charlotte NC - Is Condo/Townhome Living for You? South Hill at SouthPark
If you’re thinking of taking the leap to homeownership or downsizing from a single family home, consider the benefits of owning a condominium. Here are a few of the pros to owning a condo:
- Someone else handles the outside maintenance
- Major costs are shared
- Security - Secure buildings, secure parking are often available in Charlotte condo complexes.
- Owning a condo allows you to own your own space, rather than rent
- Common areas offer the opportunity to socialize with neighbors.
6. Amenities (pool in South Hill)
7. Customization - It’s yours! Let your creative juices flow with the interior!
Let’s talk about one of the most popular Charlotte condo complexes - South Hill (SouthPark area)
South Hill is one of Charlotte’s treasures, located in popular SouthPark. This complex features 102 townhomes and is walkable to the largest live/work community in the Southeast (SouthPark). Amenities include a community pool.
Schools are all top-ranked:
Townhomes in South Hill typically spend relatively few days on the market (an average of 18 during the past 6 months) and garner approximately 97% list-to-sales-price ratios in the current market.
Average price per square foot in South Hill is $202.09.
There are currently no active townhomes on the market in South Hill. (The last one just went under Contract this weekend!)
If you would like a tour of the complex, we live in the community and love sharing our knowledge of the SouthPark area. Give us a call or text us at (704) 491-3310 or email DebeM@remax.net.
© Debe Maxwell | The Maxwell House Group | CharlotteBroker@icloud.com | Charlotte NC - Is Condo Living for You? - SouthHill at SouthPark
Originally posted at http://www.icharlotterealestate.com/south-hill-townhomes-southpark-charlotte-nc/