4 Bedroom Home near Cochise Elementary McCormick Ranch

By
Mortgage and Lending with Amerifirst Financial, Inc. MLO Lic: AZ, CA, NV, WA

Susana Wills, 602-790-2566, and Realty ONE Group are proud to present this beautiful 4 bedroom home near Cochise Elementary McCormick Ranch.  Would you like to see this awesome home first hand?  Then reach out to Susana today and arrange your very own showing!

 

8365 E SAN SEBASTIAN Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Single Family - Detached - Scottsdale, AZ
Price : $475,000.00
Bedrooms : 4
Bathrooms : 2.00
Square Foot : 1,937
County : Maricopa
Property Type : Single Family
Year Built : 1979
MLS Number : 5221014



Click for Virtual Tour and more info on this awesome home!
Property Description

McCormick Ranch, McCormick Ranch!! McCormick Ranch!! Immaculate, elegant, fresh painted outside, single level home on an over-sized lot!! Kitchen has been remodeled with maple cabinetry newer appliances Living room has fireplace and wet bar. New floor and cabinets in the garage. Sparkling, fiberglass, diving pool with removable fence, heated spa, and mature shade trees. Within walking distance to top rated schools Cochise Elementary School, Cocopah Middle School, Chaparral High! Enjoy walking/biking/jogging the miles of greenbelt trails. Near to Restaurants, Shopping,Library,101 freeway, hospitals. 

    

Susana Wills:  Valley Realtor with Realty ONE Group.

Mobile:  602-790-2566.

Email:  sswills2003@gmail.com .

 

Do you have questions about a mortgage for this lovely McCormick Ranch home?  Gilbert Castillo of Amerifirst Financial, Inc has the answers!  Call Gilbert today at 602-989-3342 to get the pre-qualification process underway on this gorgeous 4 bedroom home or one just like it!
 

Equal Housing Opportunity.

 

 

Posted by

 

 

Cindy Hallas

AmeriFirst Financial, Inc.|NMLS 145368

14350 North 87th St Suite 310

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Senior Mortgage Consultant

The Signing Loan Officer

NMLS 334571

AZ License # 0916143

CA License CA-DOC334571

WA License MLO-337571

602-793-9061 – Direct

480-289-7600 - Office

602-445-9953 - Direct fax

VP:  480-999-3048

http://www.challas.amerifirst.us

www.cindyhallas.com

Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the remaining 99%. 

 

Amerifirst logo2

 

 

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

NOTE: THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION. This transmission is intended only for use by the individuals or entities to which it is addressed, and contains confidential and/or privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please send a reply to us and permanently delete the e-mail from your computer.

 

 

close

This entry hasn't been re-blogged:

Re-Blogged By Re-Blogged At
Topic:
Home Buying
Tags:
4 bedroom
home
cochise elementary
mccormick ranch
scottsdale
az
arizona
85258

Spam prevention
Show All Comments
Rainmaker
1,066,235
Mark Loewenberg
KW of the Palm Beaches - Palm Beach Gardens, FL
KW 561-214-0370

this sure is a wonderful property to market to the local area buyers looking for a deal!

Jan 16, 2015 10:02 AM #1
Rainmaker
781,333
Jeri & Henri Gutner
Realty One Group Legacy - Doylestown, PA
CRS,GRI

Nice looking home, good luck with it. Hope you sell it soon.

Jan 16, 2015 12:09 PM #2
Rainmaker
1,676,510
Winston Heverly
Winston Realty, Inc. - Atlantis, FL
GRI, ABR, SFR, CDPE, CIAS, PA

Hi,  an affordable great buy as the new year kicks off. May the next 2.5 months sales be something to build the rest of the year on.

Jan 16, 2015 02:55 PM #3
Show All Comments

What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry?

Are you sure you want to report this blog entry as spam?

Rainmaker
210,128

Cindy Hallas

Sr. Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS # 334571
Ask me a question
*
*
*
*

Additional Information