Looking for Cincinnati patio homes on the east side? Then these new construction patio homes in Milford's The Courtyards at Terrace Ridge might be the place for you to call home!
The builder is very experience with patio homes, having completed a project in West Chester and are 3 lots away from completing Parkland Meadows in Symmes Township (one of those patio homes is being built for buyers of ours).
The Courtyards at Terrace Ridge are conveniently located near the Rt 50/I 275 interchange. The Courtyards are NOT part of Terrace Ridge as far as access to the community pool (perhaps someday after the patio homes are finished?).
Phase I (14 homes) is nearing completion and the builder is now taking lot holds for Phase II. Approximately 29 patio homes will be added for Phase II.
Now one drawback for this community is there's not a lot of privacy if you're looking for wooded lots. However that negative is more than made up for by some real positives for the community:
- Affordability. New construction patio homes starting around $230k? Sweet! Overall, the homes are about $50k cheaper than the exact same home in Parkland Meadows.
- Great curb appeal! Take a look at the photo collage and you'll see these aren't Plain Jane boxy looking homes, but have nice character!
- Approximately 6 floor plans to pick from, and you can add to the basement living space as much or as little as you want.
More information for The Courtyards at Terrace Ridge patio homes:
- 2-4 bedrooms
- 2 car garages
- Slab, basement or basement with walkout available
- 9' ceilings
- Main Floor living space from 1151 to 2055 depending on floor plan.
Customizable options and floor plans
Like other patio home communities, you don't have to mow the grass or shovel snow, your HOA fees take care of that, and at $150 a month this is one of the more economical patio home HOA fees we've seen.
Interested in finding out more or claiming one of these lots? Contact us at 513-520-5305 or Liz@LizSpear.com. And since we're not the builder's rep, we can take you to OTHER area new construction or resale patio homes if this Milford patio home community isn't the best fit for you!
And by the way, you don't save any money by visiting and contracting new construction directly from the builder. Our fees are already included in the base price, whether you hire an agent or not, so why not have someone who is ONLY looking out for your best interest and not the builder's best interest?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Serving Cincinnati's patio home needs,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz