Enjoying Collier County Beaches in Bonita Springs?
Little do many people know that there are Collier County Beaches in Bonita Springs. At the entry to the Barefoot Beach Community is a large Collier County beach park. In addition to the Collier Count Parks Beaches there is a State Park at the south end of Barefoot Beach. The state park is accessible via Barefoot Beach Blvd across the Street from The Bonita Beach and Tennis Club Condominiums.
Collier County offers beach parking to visitors and residents with beach permits.
Collier County Residents pay for beach permits in their property taxes and may pick up a beach sticker at any community center at a Collier County Park.
Residents are required to provide documentation proving their residency. Read the below list.
- Without a beach permit, individuals must pay a $6 parking fee at any of Collier County's beach parking facilities including the Vanderbilt Beach Garage
Full time Residents must provide the following to obtain a parking permit:
- Original Collier County Vehicle Registration (copies not accepted)
- Original Collier County Drivers License
Part time Resident Property Owners must provide the following to obtain a parking sticker:
- Original Vehicle Registration or rental car agreement
- Original Drivers License (regardless of state)
- Current Collier County Tax Statement or deed or current closing paper for a property
Visitor/Non Resident Beach Parking Permit
- Cost is $30
- Annual Beach Parking Permit is for visitors and part-time residents, who do not own property
- The Stickers will cover 12 months of parking beginning at the time of purchase
- If visitors do not wish to purchase an annual Beach Parking Permit, they still have the option to pay pay as they park at a cost of $6 at Collier County Parks and Recreation locations
Locations to obtain $30 Vistior/Non Resident Beach Parking Permit
- Caxambas Park - South Collier Boulevard (642-0004)
- Veterans Community Park - 1895 Veterans Park Drive (566-2367)
- North Collier Regional Park - 15000 Livingston Road (254-4024)
- North Collier Government Services Center - 2335 Orange Blossom (774-8999)
- City of Naples - City Hall - 735 8th Street South (213-1800) or (213-7120)