My Listing: Laulea Townhouse Unit #406, Sold for $2000 over asking, closed escrow 10 days early!
Asking $395,000, sold for $397,000
95-221 Kipapa Dr.. - Mililani, HI 96789
Honolulu Board of Realtors - MLS No. 2520557
This home had multiple offers on the first day of showing. It went for $2000 more than asking in ½ day.
Here are some of the highlights of this listing.
- Great Location
- Backs up to Park
- 1 Block from Shopping Center
- No Streets to Cross to Get to Elementary School
- Fenced in Private Patio
- Large Tangerine Tree
- New Carpet
- Vacant on Lock Box - Easily Shown
- Ready to Move In
- 3 Bed / 2-1/2 Bath, 1408 sq/ft Living, Plus Large Patio
- Stove/ Refrigerator, Washer/ Dryer
- Carport & Reserved Stall, Built 1972, Remodeled 2004
- Maint. Fee: 270/month, Taxes - $72/month (2006)
- Mililani Town Association: http://www.mililanitown.org/
- Mililani Drug Free: http://www.Mililanidrugfree.org/
- Mililani Chess Club: http://www.mililanichess.org/
- Real Estate Sales: http://www.hawaiirandy.com/
Mililani Blog Posts:
- Welcome to Mililani - Part 1 the Shopping Centers
- Welcome to Mililani - Part 2 the Planned Community
- Welcome to Mililani - Part 3 the Surrounding Communities
- Mililani is Pet Friendly
- Mililani, Hawaii Directory of Schools
- 12 Great Reasons to Buy a Home in Mililani, Hawaii
- Mililani - Q1 2007 Real Estate Sales Activity of Existing Homes
- Real Estate Sales In Mililani Seems to be Picking Up
- Real Estate Sales Activity in Mililani
- Mililani Townhouse Sales are on Fire!
- Mililani, Hawaii - A changing market, many opportunities
- Mililani Chess Kids are Still Flashing Their Stuff
- Mililani Middle School Brings Home State Chess Title
- Mililani High School Cheerleaders Take Their First State Title
- A Sunny Day of Chess and Real Estate in Hawaii
- Mililani HS Wins OIA Softball Title
- Are You Involved in Your Community? If Not, Get to It.