An exceptionally good month for Lebanon Ohio homes sales, with a new monthly high for total sales and median price. Time to sell slowed a bit and the number of homes for sale decreased. Stay with us to get the full details on October's market results!
We offer links at the bottom of the post to search Cincinnati MLS listed Lebanon Ohio homes for sale, and if you want specifics for What Is My Lebanon Ohio Home Worth?, please click that link and fill out the form. We'll get back to you shortly with the latest info that applies to YOUR home!
All data is derived from the Cincinnati MLS system. If any Lebanon single family homes homes traded hands without a REALTOR® involved, then it won't be reflected in this report. All data is for the Lebanon School District area, so is not limited solely to Lebanon city limits.
Some reasons why Lebanon Ohio is a great place to live:
- Named one of Ohio magazine's Top 5 Hometowns for 2012
- HUGE YMCA
- Ready access to Cincinnati and Dayton
- A cool historic downtown area
- Host to an abundance of festivals throughout the year
- The cost of living in Lebanon is more affordable than some other Warren County communities
- A full range of housing price points, from below 100k to some estate homes under a million dollars.
- There is still new construction available, but you can pick any age from historic to brand new.
Countryside, a pool community of Lebanon Ohio
So on to the review, first up, completed sales!
Next is the Lebanon median price summary chart.
Lebanon 45036 Single Family Home Category Data Summary
Homes Active 11/14/19: 80 DOWN 15
Homes Pending 11/14/19: 70 DOWN 1
Homes Sold: 49 (0 Bank/Government Owned, 0 Short Sale, 4 New Construction) UP 13
Average Price: $309,259 UP $35k
Median Price: $307,000 UP $47k
Days on Market Average: 43 UP 15 (Median 17 days)
Sales/List %: 96.7% DOWN 2.6%
Most Expensive Home Sold: $570,000
Least Expensive Home Sold: $46,500
So what are the key takeaways from this month's numbers?
- Take a look at the quantity sold chart and you'll see it was a fantastic October, easily beating October totals from recent years. The 70 Pending homes point to November continuing this performance.
- Prices were up too, with a higher than normal mix of more expensive homes than typical for Lebanon. Of the 49 homes sold, only 1 was below $100,000 and 12 were above $400,000.
- Only 3 homes met the "luxury" definition of $500,000 or more.
- Homes for sale and not under contract decreased. That's not a surprise for this time of year.
- Average time to sell did increase, also to be expected this time of year..
- New construction sales accounted for 4 of the 49 sales and 13 of the 80 for sale.
- Distressed (short sales and foreclosures) properties accounted for no completed sales. There is one distressed property (1 short sale) NOT under contract.
So what does this mean to you as a Lebanon single family home owner?
Theres are signs of slowing activity but if price is right homes are still selling quickly. We're still seeing activity in the sub-$200,000 range less than expected.
Give us a call and we can meet and determine what is best for your personal circumstances.
You're not going up against significant new construction in MOST communities, but places like Shaker Run and Trails of Shaker Run new construction do challenge your ability to sell.
And if you're not quite ready to enter the market, it's the PERFECT time to meet with us and get your To Do list ready to have your home optimally ready for when you ARE ready to sell your home!
For an evaluation of your specific home's marketability, please contact us 513-520-5305.
So what does this mean to you as a potential Lebanon home buyer?
NO CHANGE. Keep an eye out for new listings and act quickly.
The selection of foreclosed/short sale homes is minimal to nonexistent, so don't count on finding one to buy, much less one in good condition.
When you're considering buying a Lebanon home, please contact us 513-520-5305 or Liz@LizSpear.com with your needs and we'll help you find the right community for you! You can use the links below to review Cincinnati MLS homes listed in Lebanon for each of three price bands.
Search Lebanon Ohio 45036 Homes For Sale $400,000 and Up
Serving Lebanon's home buyers and sellers,
Liz and Bill aka BLiz
Recent Market Reports: