Lately we have seen a lot of activity in this segment of the market. Two bedroom homes are selling, and we are seeing more of them come on the market, too.
There are a wide variety of two bedroom homes on the market and some of them make a great alternative to owning a condominium or townhome.
This report will cover the Cedaredge, Austin, Cory and Eckert areas. It also includes manufactured homes. It will include any two bedroom homes that are listed in the local MLS (multiple listing service).
- Since last month's two bedroom market report, three new listings have come on the market. One of them is already sold, and another one is already under contract pending a sale.
- Five two bedroom homes have sold in the last month. The average selling price is $109,164.
- There are 15 active listings. Prices start at $80,000 and go up to $599,900.
- Seven of these listings are out of town on an acreage lot. The smallest lot is just over three acres.
- Two bedroom homes for sale in Delta.
Throughout Delta County the inventory of active listings is pretty low. As you can see from my last two reports, the two bedroom homes are selling very well. Properties in other areas of the market are selling quickly, too. I'm not experiencing the traditional seasonal slowdown this market usually sees at this time of the year.
If you are seriously looking for a two bedroom, or any other home, then it might be a good idea to have me notify you when the new listings come on the market. This will give you a look at the homes when they first comes out. It will help keep you ahead of the search while you are looking for that perfect place to call home.
Contact me for more information.
I've lived on Colorado's Western Slope for over 26 years. I love this area and all it has to offer, and I enjoy sharing what I know about my home. As a REALTOR®, I also love to share my expertise in this area as well. If you need any real estate information for Montrose County, or Delta County, Colorado...please give me a call.
*This information comes from CREN (Colorado Real Estate Network). Not all homes are listed and sold by the broker writing this report. This report is intended to show market trends.