Superstitions: Today was and is for a few more minutes Friday the 13th, 2017
First question is: are you superstitious? There are many people who believe that Friday the 13th is bad luck. I am of the school that 13 is a lucky number so Friday the 13th is an even luckier day.
What do I consider saying often?
- Knock on wood and I am not looking for actual wood, just humorously tap on my head.
- Crossing my paws/fingers for a successful result
- Certain personally important numbers 19,16,13,10
I have been negotiating with a few people and when I reached out two of them told me they do not want to talk business today because that would not be in their favor. I did not try to convince them clearly, they have their own belief systems. I will reach out to them tomorrow and see where we are at in the negotiations. I respect their feelings, no sense making things more stressful for them.
What I do and don’t do?
- I do not put my baseball cap on the table
- I do not wear a baseball cap in the house
- I do not open an umbrella inside the house
- I ask Diane to wish me a Successful Day when she leaves the house
- I keep my Red Sox hat with me in the car when I go on appointments
- I wear my lucky sox and suit when I go on an appointment
My grandfather had other traditions and belief systems, but many have eroded over the years, other traditions remained. For example, New Year’s Eve/day we have lentil soup for prosperity’s sake.
So, what are your thoughts about Friday the 13th? Like I said in the beginning to me Friday the 13th is a lucky day!
Overall I believe that Luck is the Residue of Effort and hard Work, so what are your thoughts?
If you are considering buying or selling a home, a luxury home, luxury investment real estate, luxury vacation homes, or luxury beach properties in Southern California, Los Angeles, Century City, Westwood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Marina Del Rey, Venice or Malibu, feel free to contact me at 310.486.1002 (m) or email@example.com or visit one of my websites at http://www.endrebarath.com. I am a Pet Friendly Realtor and I contribute a portion of my commission to local animal rescue organizations.