Check out Nina Hollander 's post and the link to The Guide. I asked her about her use of it and you'll see her answer to me in the original post when you pop-by to comment. Here it is below too, there's great info in this, take the time to read it. Great job Nina!
- I am a Keeping Current Matters "subscriber" (they actually made my account free years ago because they got so many new subscribers after a webinar presentation I did for Market Leader). But their basic subscription has always been very reasonable, in any event.
- KCM puts out this material and daily blogs, which I can then personalize and use as my own material and link to Facebook, twitter, Google+, etc.
- I put this type of post out on Active Rain, social media, and my website.
- I also write it up as an "article" with links for web pages--those are evergreen in the sense that they get updated quarterly and don't just disappear in a blog roll.
- I email a letter with links to this material to the approximate 2,000 names on my email list each quarter.
- I print these and put them into seller and buyer packets when meeting with new prospects.
- When I get a new Internet lead, I will send a link to the report and/or attach a pdf of either buyer or seller book, depending on the nature of the lead, as part of my initial "drip" campaign.
- I put it on my pinterest boards for buyer and seller information.
Spring isn't but about four days away. Are you thinking about selling your home in the Charlotte, NC metro area this spring? Before you put your house on the market, check out Carolinas Realty Partners' Spring 2017 Seller's Guide edition of "Things To Consider When Selling A Home."
The Spring 2017 edition of "Things To Consider When Selling A Home" will provide information on some 20 timely topics home sellers should consider before selling their homes, which include the following:
- 5 reasons to sell your home this spring.
- How the lack of listings is slowing down the housing market.
- How buyer demand is continuing to outpace the available inventory of homes for sale.
- Where are interest rates headed? We just saw an increase this past week.
- Why using an agent is so important when selling your home and 5 reasons why you should not be a For Sale By Owner.
- Home sale prices over the past year.
- 5 demands to make of your real estate agent + 2 things you don't need to hear from your listing agent.
- Why you shouldn't wait to move up now to the house you always wanted.
- The role access plays in getting your home sold.
- How to get the most money from the sale of your home.
.... and more!
Contact Carolinas Realty Partners if we can answer any questions you might have about the Charlotte metro housing market or about what listing your home for sale might entail.
And if you're thinking about buying a Charlotte area home after you sell this winter, check out our Spring 2017 Buyer's Guide to "Things To Consider When Buying A Home."
Want to stay on top of the market trends in your Charlotte metro neighborhood?
Sign up for your FREE Market Snapshot. You'll receive the latest trends for your neighborhood for sold homes, properties for sale, inventory counts, and even "days-on-market". You can also view information regarding schools and community.
SEARCH ALL CHARLOTTE METRO AREA HOMES HERE
Broker, Realtor, CRS, GRI, ABR, SRES, CDPE, SFR, SPS, CMRS
Carolinas Realty Partners with RE/MAX Executive Realty
Search for Charlotte Area Homes: www.HomesInCharlotteArea.com
2007 - 2016 Charlotte Magazine 5-Star Customer Satisfaction Award Winner
Connect with me also on these sites:
Oh by the way, I'm never too busy for any of your referrals!
Disclaimer: Nothing in this blog article is to be construed as legal advice, tax advice, or financial advice. For legal advice see an attorney. For tax advice or financial advice see a tax attorney, certified public accountant, or other qualified professional.