San Diego Mission Valley Condos For Sale
The Bungalows at Escala
Enjoy the hassle-free condominium lifestyle from the central location of Mission Valley! Everything that beautiful San Diego has to offer is right at the doorstep of your condominium at The Bungalows at Escala.
The Bungalows at Escala, built from 2003 to 2005, is a gated condominium community of 144 units but is also part of the larger Escala complex that includes The Bungalows, The Courtyards, The Terraces, The Verandas, The Villas, and The Bridges.
Bedroom/bathroom floor plans in The Bungalows at Escala include 2/2, 2/3, and 3/3, and range in size from 1,080 to 1,500 square feet. All units have in-unit laundries.
Amenities at The Bungalows at Escala include water fountains, swimming pool, spa, outdoor grills and picnic areas, a fitness center, a recreation room, and tennis courts.
HOA fees are about $275 a month and include common area maintenance, landscaping, exterior building and roof maintenance, and limited insurance.
The Bungalows at Escala, located in zip code 92108 in the eastern section of Mission Valley, is across the street from Qualcomm Stadium and a short drive or bicycle ride from the University of San Diego, San Diego State University, Fashion Valley Mall, several San Diego Trolley stations, SeaWorld, Mission Bay, Old Town, and downtown San Diego.
Walkers, joggers, and bikers will enjoy the concrete paths along the San Diego River from Qualcomm Stadium on the east end of Mission Valley all the way to Mission Bay, Ocean Beach, and Mission Beach on the west end, a distance of about seven miles.
The Bungalows at Escala is managed by Seabreeze. Contact them at 949-855-1800 or 619-584-0456.
A check with the FHA on June 21, 2011, indicates that The Bungalows at Escala is FHA approved, the only one of the Escala communities that is.
As of August 15, 2011, there were two units for sale in The Bungalows at Escala:
One unit has sold in The Bungalows at Escala so far in 2011:
Following are the twenty most recent sales prior to 2011:
For a more detailed look at Mission Valley, visit my Mission Valley slide show.
If you would like to be informed of any units in The Bungalows at Escala that come on the market, or if you'd like to visit any unit in the other 38 condominium communities in Mission Valley, or a property anywhere in San Diego County, please contact me.
The Bungalows at Escala is #23 on the Mission Valley map below.
For information on the other communities in Mission Valley, click on the map
to go to my web site and then click on the same map there. You can also call me at 619-729-5701 or email me at JimFrimmer@Century21Award.com.
Information in this post is deemed accurate and reliable but not guaranteed.
Recent blog posts:
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — The Bridges at Escala (August 11, 2011)
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Fashion Hills (August 9, 2011)
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — City Scene (August 8, 2011)
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Mission Valley Terraces (August 8, 2011)
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — The Franciscan (August 6, 2011)
- Real estate news — Prices are affordable and interest rates are low!
- Hint: If you have to scroll to see all of your picture, it's too big!
- Maybe your seller IS "very motivated," but maybe YOU'RE NOT! Does your seller know?
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Presidio Mirage (August 4, 2011)
- Real estate news — Bidding wars, multiple offers, and rising prices
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — The Bluffs (August 3, 2011)
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Friars Village (August 2, 2011)
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Park Place Estates (August 1, 2011)
- Speechless Sunday (with a little bit of text) — It has a view!
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Rio Vista (July 29, 2011)
- If you have these at the front door, we're not coming in!
- Real estate news — Case-Shiller reports that home prices were up in May 2011
- All the home's a stage, and look what's showing!
- Real estate news — New construction permits up in June 2010
- San Diego Mission Valley condos for sale — Woodspring (July 26, 2011)