This is one of those neighborhoods where we don't see a lot of turnover. Sales numbers are normally low, because this is a neighborhood that people love to call home.
- 2016 was the best year for sales out of the last three years. There were three sales with an average selling price of $153,166. In 2015 one two bedroom home sold for $124,898. In 2014 there were two sales with an average selling price of $142,255.
- So we have seen the average sales price creep up a bit over the last three years. I expect we will see prices continue to go up due to the lack of similar homes on the market at this time. Low inventory is a problem throughout Delta County.
- Of course there are certain features and amenities of a home that might add or detract from the value. It would be wise to consult with me before determining a value for your home.
- Currently there are four homes on the market with a wide price range. Prices start at $127,500 and go up to $215,000. The lowest priced listing is a small two bedroom home.
- The average list price is $185,225. Although because of the small two bedroom home on the market with the low price tag, it would be better to look at the median list price which is $199,200.
- Here's last month real estate market report.
The low inventory can make it difficult if you are looking to buy a home in this area. I can help make your search easier. I have a property search program that basically puts the information on our MLS at your fingertips. This information is accurate and up to date. I can also arrange to have you notified when new listings come on the market. Contact me for more information.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I've lived on Colorado's Western Slope for over 26 years. I love this area and all it has to offer, and I enjoy sharing what I know about my home. As a REALTOR®, I also love to share my expertise in this area as well. If you need real estate information for Montrose County, or Delta County, Colorado...please give me a call.
**This listing information is local MLS for Delta County, CREN (Colorado Real Estate Network). Not all properties are sold or listed by the author. This information is intended to show trends in the real estate market